Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcome!

Hello there! Judging by the name, I LOVE WARRIORS. Warriors is a book series made by Erin Hunter! (AKA four authors using one name) So here on this blog, I will post some news about Warriors! I don't own the book at all! Quoting from the last sentence, "Warriors is a book series made by Erin Hunter!" not me! By the way, I will sometimes post about Animal Jam too! FYI, Animal Jam is an online game for kids. Made by National Geographic Kids. It's really fun! Click Here to go to the website and register it's free. Add me, my user is "Ldbug999" and my old account is "Ldbug9999". If you want to add me, I recommend my latest account, Ldbug999. REMEMBER only sometimes for Animal Jam and always Warriors. Maybe sometimes I'll not post. Either cuz I forgot, or to lazy, or no news! So don't expect a lot. I'm on Youtube so Click Here to go to my channel and I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog!