Friday, January 17, 2014

Animal Jam: I'M REALLY SCARED! FMAN122!

Who is Fman122? I don't know if he's real or fake. But he's creepy! You know, the story says, that he got banned on his original account, but now he's making MORE! I was uploading a video, and I got this!

New Jammer! And another part to his story: He sends Jam-A-Grams (mail) and Gifts with some virus in it. And he wears the same skin! But that's just a story. One thing to tell from an imposter and a real: he NEVER talks. If it is an imposter, that's a good one!
There's actually a real hacker on Animal Jam. But their account got banned. Why? Look at this! (Btw, I found this info on the Animal Jam Wiki)!:
An old user, "lolkingcentury1", don't bother to look it up. His account has been deleted. But there's still photos of his account!
Swearing TigerIf you look closely at his name, it's a bad word! And for his other animal, look at the seal. Seal No Name No name! Note: I found these pictures (for the bad word person) on the Animal Jam Wiki. I don't know how the wiki got it so I'm sorry whoever had the original one. But the picture of "New Jammer" is mine.